The closest Newquay Holiday Park to the town centre and beaches of Newquay
Privacy and Accessibility
We try to make every effort to ensure that the information available on our web site is accessible to all. If you use special adaptive equipment to access the Web and encounter problems when using our site, please let us know. Write to us at the address contained within our Contact page and we will provide the information to you in an alternate format. It would be helpful if you can be as specific as possible when describing the information you seek. If you prefer to call, visit our Contact page for the up to date telephone numbers
Trenance Holiday Park is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. The following policies are only in effect for the Web pages, newsletters, discussion lists and opt-in announcement lists owned and operated by Trenance Holiday Park.
What Personally Identifiable Information Does Trenance Holiday Park Collect from Users?
Members purchasing goods or services on the site are required to provide certain personal details including address, contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. These details are necessary for Trenance Holiday Park to contact the user in order to fulfil requests and perform transactions with third party service providers. Trenance Holiday Park DOES NOT store any credit card or banking details on the website.
Trenance Holiday Park also logs the IP (Internet Protocol) addresses, or location of the user’s computer on the Internet. When a visitor requests a page from the website, our webservers automatically log the visitor’s domain name and IP address. The IP address reveals nothing personal about the user, and as such, the user remains anonymous to Trenance Holiday Park. Trenance Holiday Park can, and will, use IP addresses in conjunction with other information available to it to identify a user when we feel that it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions, or to protect our service, site or customers.
Cookies may also used to deliver personalized content to users by storing the user’s preferences. Sensitive information like passwords and credit card details are not stored on cookies placed on the user’s system by the Trenance Holiday Park website. For more information about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.com
How Does Trenance Holiday Park Use Personally Identifiable Information?
The information that Trenance Holiday Park collects from users is used in several different ways:
- Trenance Holiday Park will use personally identifiable information to contact users in order to complete commercial transactions or to respond to requests. Trenance Holiday Park will pass certain personally identifiable information on third party suppliers if it is necessary to complete a commercial transaction or a request. Trenance Holiday Park will, however, endeavour to only pass on the minimum information necessary to complete the commercial transaction or request.
- Trenance Holiday Park uses personally identifiable information to perform market research based on the demographic profiles of users. These demographic profiles are used for marketing research, targeted advertising and notification of special promotions.Trenance Holiday Park endeavours to ensure that targeted advertising is tailored to the individual based on the user’s demographic profile. Trenance Holiday Park will, however, not pass on any personally identifiable information to advertisers.
- Trenance Holiday Park also uses personally identifiable information to deliver customisable content to the user. This is done in order to provide the user with a more personalized experience on the Trenance Holiday Park website. By knowing more about our customer, Trenance Holiday Park can deliver a better service to the customer.
- Trenance Holiday Park uses information gathered on web traffic statistics for internal monitoring and traffic auditing. This information is only examined in aggregate. Any web traffic information passed onto third parties is also only presented in aggregate, and not linked to individual users.
- Trenance Holiday Park may use personally identifiable information (e-mail addresses and/or telephone numbers) to send users announcements. This information is also used to send regular newsletters to users.
- Trenance Holiday Park may request users to supply personally identifiable information as part of a promotion, competition or survey. This information is used to contact winners and administer the promotion and/or competition. Information gathered from surveys is used by Trenance Holiday Park to continually improve and upgrade our service offering and website. Any personally identifiable information collected from surveys, promotions or competitions is, however, not passed onto any third parties.
Third Party Suppliers and Service Providers
Trenance Holiday Park may pass certain personally identifiable information on to third party suppliers in order for a transaction or request to be completed. Trenance Holiday Park will, however, only pass on the minimum personally identifiable information needed to complete the request or transaction, and only with the user’s explicit permission to do so.
Statistics and Adverts
Trenance Holiday Park may supply statistics to advertisers and/or third party suppliers. This information is only supplied in aggregated form, and as such, cannot be linked to individual users.
Trenance Holiday Park will disclose personally identifiable information when required by the law or in the good-faith belief that such an action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on Trenance Holiday Park
- Protect or defend the rights or property of the Trenance Holiday Park network of sites, or visitors to the Trenance Holiday Park website.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice or the rights of third parties.
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
Links to Other Sites
Trenance Holiday Park website contains links to other sites. These sites are beyond Trenance Holiday Park’s control and the user is subject to the individual privacy policies of these sites. Whilst Trenance Holiday Park strives to protect personally identifiable information collected from users of the site, we cannot guarantee the security of private information disclosed online to linked sites.
Trenance Holiday Park exercises every precaution to ensure the security of data transmissions from the user’s PC to our servers and stored information. Where sensitive information like credit card details or financial information is transmitted, it is done so using 128-bit SSL encryption. Access to stored information is password protected and every attempt will be made to ensure that these passwords are only known to Trenance Holiday Park personnel and trusted third parties (website developers and the Internet Service Provider) who are authorised by Trenance Holiday Park to access this information.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or stored information is 100% secure. Thus, whilst Trenance Holiday Park strives to protect users’ information as far as possible, Trenance Holiday Park cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that the user transmits to us.
Opt-In and Opt-Out Choices for the User
Users who do not wish to continue to receive regular newsletters or e-mail will be able to opt out from receiving further correspondence. If you do not wish to receive email from Trenance Holiday Park please send a message to us with the email address you would like removed.